After the launch of Aakash 1 and Aakash 2 Datawind (manufacturer of Aaksh Tablets) has announced that The third generation of Aakash is expected to be launched in mid 2013.
The specifications for Aakash 3 are expected to be finalized by the National Mission for Education through Information Communication Technology (NMEICT) before end of March 2013.
DataWind says that Aakash 3 also include an embedded cellular modem and thus allowing the users to take a regular SIM and get anytime and anywhere internet connectivity.
On the basis of recommended specifications submitted for Aakash3, Datawind has commercially launched the UbiSlate 7C+ at a price of Rs. 4,999.
The Specifications Of Ubislate 7C+ are:
- Cortex A8; 1Ghz
- Android OS 4.0.3
- TouchScreen Type : Capacitive
- Resolution (dpi) :800×480 pixel
- Screen Size : 7 inches
- Capacity : 4GB
- Memory Card Type : Micro SD
- RAM : 512 MB
- Expandable Memory: 32 GB
- Wi – Fi Available
- GPRS Available
- WEB Available
- E- Mail Available
- HD Video Support
- HD Quality, MP4
- Video Playback Available
- Audio Jack :3.5 mm Jack
- SIM Facility
- Insert your SIM into the device and be always connected with your family and friends and feel the freedom to talk with anyone.
HD Video Support
- 7-inch capacitive touch screen plays full
- HD videos with crystal clear quality. So, have fun while playing all HD Videos.
Fast Web Access
- Provides 10X faster browsing experience even on GPAS networks, across the country using DataWind’s patented acceleration technology.
- Voice calls Available
- Application Over 150,000 Apps.
- Facebook Available